I’ve Got SPRYCEL
How is SPRYCEL® (dasatinib) used to treat adults with Ph+ CML in CP?
If you or a loved one has been prescribed or are considering SPRYCEL for the treatment of Philadelphia chromosome–positive (Ph+) chronic myeloid leukemia (CML), you probably have a few questions. Fortunately, you’ve come to the right place. Here, you will find information about SPRYCEL and how it may be used to treat adults with newly diagnosed Ph+ CML in chronic phase.
You can learn more about:
- How to take SPRYCEL as an adult
- How SPRYCEL has been studied in adults in clinical trials
- Safety information for adults taking SPRYCEL
SPRYCEL is a prescription medicine used to treat:
- adults with newly diagnosed Ph+ CML in chronic phase
- adults with Ph+ CML who no longer benefit from, or did not tolerate, other treatment, including GLEEVEC® (imatinib mesylate)
- adults with Ph+ acute lymphoblastic leukemia (Ph+ ALL) who no longer benefit from, or did not tolerate, other treatment
Ph+ CML is an ongoing disease. There is no cure. Take your medicine the way your healthcare provider prescribes so it has the best chance to work for you.